Silvey's Flyfishing

Silvey's Flyfishing

Saturday, March 27, 2010

UNDER WATER VIDEO OF A SILVEY'S SQUID FLY


I took this video the other day of my Squid fly on the Sandy river.
Check out the crazy movement it has from the back.

6 comments:

briankoll said...

Hi Brian,

I really like the squid fly. Would you mind sharing the pattern recipe? If not, no big deal. Take it easy!

Thanks,

Brian

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,
Get a vimeo account, won't crucify the quality like blog's built in uploader

Brian Silvey said...

Hi
Sorry the video is poor quality, I need a better camera and vimeo account.
i will post a recipe on the Squid fly with a good photo
Thanks for the comments

Anonymous said...

Pretty amazing how much those eyes pop in the water, much nicer then the melted mono

Unknown said...

hey guys how do i catch a sturgeon on a flyrod

Unknown said...

Hi,
did you ever post a recipe for your squid fly? What did you use for the carapace?
Thanks,
Sam